An easy and convenient way to schedule bulk SMS/text messages will be explained for the benefits of our intended users. The main thing that is required is an internet enabled device which could be a mobile device or a standard computer (laptop or desktop).
To know how to schedule bulk SMS on this platform, the steps below are required to be followed.
How To Schedule Bulk SMS on Beta SMS
- Click on “sign up” fill-in your username, phone number, and email.
- Click “Compose SMS” under Member Menu, by the left-hand side of your screen.
- Input the number you want to send bulk SMS to in the box titled mobile/note.
Note: you will need to separate individual numbers by a comma or enter button while you are sending SMS to multiple numbers. It is advisable you also include your personal telephone number to confirm delivery
- Enter SENDER ID this means the name you want your recipients (target audience) to receive the message from in the box titled sender. On the compose SMS page, (it must be alphanumeric and maximum of 11 character length).
- Type your message in the message box.
- Tick the Schedule box. This option/feature will help your messages to be sent at a later time.
- Select your preferred date and time
- Then click on the send button
- After that, you will see a pop-up box indicating that your message has been successfully scheduled on our server.
To confirm the status of your message, Go To “Reports – Click on Scheduled Messages” to verify if your message has been scheduled.
PEOPLE ALSO VIEWED:
Our platform is scalable and supports any volume of messages, whether it is just 1 or millions. You can send and schedule bulk SMS to as many recipients as you want. You can also visit BetaSMS homepage to get additional information.
Now that you know how to send and schedule bulk SMS on BetaSMS, Sign Up to start using our bulk SMS platform today!